Warning: LOTS of photos!

Good Morning birthday girl! She's wearing her "birthday girl" sash

After breakfast we got dressed for her big day!

checking out her birthday balloons

Taking a photo with Uncle Wes

pretty girl

Taking a photo with Mommy

giving Mommy a BIG hug

and a big slobbery kiss

her present from Uncle Derek and Aunt Jessica

giving the puppy kisses

awwww, love at first sight

say "CHEESE"

sitting in her birthday chair

waiting for her cake

another photo with Mommy

here Mommy you eat my cracker

Emma's birthday cake. I tried to make it pretty, but am afraid I failed miserably! Luckily, she's one and won't remember it.

picking off the sugar decorations

licking the icing off

digging into it

whoopsi... got a little on my nose

... and a little more on her hands

I think I'll put some in my ear now
She didn't really care for the icing and didn't actually take a bite of the cake. But part 1 of her birthday weekend is complete. We'll have more photos after her party Sunday evening.
Happy 4th of July weekend everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment