Emma likes to watch DVD's when we go for long car rides and I get tired of holding the portable DVD player. So instead of buying a holder to go over the seat in front of her, I decided to get my scraps out and see if I could just make one.
Here's the front piece
And the back piece.
I even added an ajustable handle so that it will be at the right height for her.
Also put velcro on it to close the bag when we are storing it.
YAY!!! It works!
I also put in a button hole to allow for the charger to be plugged in while the DVD player was in the holder.
And when we're not watching a DVD it can just hang there and look pretty!
Another creation made entirely out of my scraps. Oh the things you can sew...
No comments:
Post a Comment