Quilt #26 - 52 x 65
made this for my sister, Whitley
Emma thought she needed to inspect it for quality assurance
Then she thought she would test it for durability
Yep, she says, it's good to wrap yourself up in.
Oops, she got a little tangled up. Love this photo!
Quilt #27 - 48 x 48
made for my friend, Renee
Her God-daughter turns 1 in March and her name starts with J so Renee wanted a cupcake themed quilt with the letter J. I think it turned out super-cute!
I love the backing fabric... all cupcakes!
Here's a neat photo of my free motion quilting skills. I stippled in the white space to make the cupcakes puff up. I think the effect turned out great! Hope J loves it too!
Got a few more quilts in the queue, but they won't be finished till March!
Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment