I love this quote by Margaret Fuller:
"Today a reader, tomorrow a leader."
Our child has a love for the written word and that is all right by us!
Here is the little book worm in her cute little pig tails.
She had just woken up from a nap, her eyes are a little puffy still.
Love the pig tails.
Itchy nose.
This photo was taken by my phone, that is why it is a little different. But she spends most of her day camped out in front of her book shelf. Pulling books down and either saying the words on the page or looking at the pictures.
Another photo from the phone.
We are currently reading (over and over again) the following books:
I highly recommend both of them, especially Wynken, Blynken, and Nod.
Emma says she recommends them too!
Don't remember what she was so excited about, I think I had just turned on one of her DVDs.
And there you have it, that's our post for today.
♥




No comments:
Post a Comment