I'm so proud of TEAM KNAUP. We had 7 members and 6 of them were recognized for their outstanding individual efforts tonight. I will post them in order with their certificates/prizes:
Sara Wesoloski rasied $147.
Sara was not recognized at the awards party, but I wanted to thank her and recognize her on my blog. Sara and my nephew, Leo, flew out last year and walked with us! Thanks for all your hard work Sara!
Sara was not recognized at the awards party, but I wanted to thank her and recognize her on my blog. Sara and my nephew, Leo, flew out last year and walked with us! Thanks for all your hard work Sara!
In the $200 - $499 group:
Jill raised $215
Jill is Brian's mom, she also flew out to walk with us last year! Thanks Mom!
Brian raised $340
Brian was/is a huge support for me during this entire process!
He should also get an award for being the best husband ever! He was the only guy to receive an award tonight.
♥ Thanks babe! ♥
In the $500-$699 group:
Emma raised $500 - such a go-getter! =)
Kelly raised $515
Kelly is my cousin Dan's wife and Diane's sister-in-law. Diane is one of the ladies whom Team Knaup dedicates their fundraising efforts in memory of.
Thanks Kelly, Dan, Danielle, & Hannah!
In the $700 - $2500 group:
RENEE GREEN!!!
Renee raised $1530
Renee will be recieving a beautiful trophy to put on her shelf at home. I did not get a photo of this before we left... I'm so sorry Renee, but you will be receiving it in the mail shortly!
Renee's mother, Angie, died from lupus when Renee was only 2 years old. Angie is the other lady that Team Knaup walks in memory of.
Thanks so much for all your hard work Renee!!
In the Top 5 overall category:
Left to Right: Christi Rauth (walk director), Me, Pam (Team LOL captain), Hannahlei (Troop ET captain), Wendy (Team LOL co-captain)
Thanks to all of you, I actually raised the most money as an individual for all of Los Angeles!
I raised $5,660.39
Couldn't have done it with out your generosity, love and support! So please pat yourselves on the back and enjoy this accomplishment with me! ♥
As the Top Individual Fundraiser-er, I received this beautiful amethyst butterfly necklace and matching amethyst earrings. I LOVE purple!!!
And we're not done yet!!!!
And for the TEAM awards:
2nd place overall goes to:
Team Knaup raised $8,907.39
and that is with ONLY 7 members! Amazing!
I got a certificate as the Team Captain
I had to get a photo with Team LOL's captain, Pam. Since we were neck and neck for both the individual and overall team awards.
This woman's story is amazing! She's truly an inspiration to me and many others. She's also the lady who had donated the Laker's floor seat tickets to the fundraiser last year, that I won. So I definitely wanted to thank her in person for that awesome prize!!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING TEAM KNAUP in 2010.
I hope you will join us again this year for Walk for Lupus Now 2011
GO TEAM KNAUP! Ya'll did an amazing job and I am so happy to have met ya'll. Keep it up and I know I will see you all this year!
ReplyDelete