Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dining Alfresco

The weather is beautiful today!
I asked Emma what she wanted to do for lunch.

She thought about it for a minute...
then I suggested we eat alfresco!

She said, "Uh?"
I said, "Let's have a picnic outside!"


She said, "OH, a picnic!  Well why didn't you say so!  YES, let's have a picnic!"

So I got a blanket and made her a plate of fruits and veggie straws.

She quickly migrated to my plate!

Immediately found the strawberries.  She kept saying, "mmmm... good."

Then she found the veggie straws.  She'd never had these before, just got them today at Costco and they are yummy!  Emma was a little perplexed at first, but once she tried them, she ate mine and hers!  I guess she REALLY likes them!

And what better way to finish a picnic than with a nice, quiet peaceful little nap.

So much fun!
♥ Love making memories with her, best part of being a stay at mommy! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment