Today I bought Emma this adorable little dress to wear at her birthday party next week:
So I put it on her to see how it fit and she was not pleased.
Immediately she tried to take it off.
Then after giving up, she laid down on the floor, buried her face in her hands, like all was lost.
Me: "Emma, do you like your dress?"
Emma: "I cry."
bawahahhahaha - so dramatic!
I don't think she likes the dress! :)
I still think it's cute!
This exact scenario could have (and has) happened at my house!!!! Where do they come up with this? It is a SUPER cute outfit by the way!
ReplyDeleteRaelyn is going to be a flower girl in a wedding in September and the bride brought Raelyn's dress over for her to try on one day. She was NOT in the mood for trying on dresses apparently and she threw herself on the floor, crying, and rolling around and throwing a HUGE fit! I was so embarrassed but more worried about her ripping the dress!!!
OH Raelyn! Yes, I could see Emma behaving exactly the same way. She's never in a mood to wear dresses!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear how Raelyn does at the wedding! Please remember every detail and let me know! I wish I could be there. :)
So excited to get together in August! Can't wait to see you all and meet Miss Reaghan!