While enjoying a nice drive around the city we live in, we spotted a Little Tykes car at a yard sale.
So we stopped to see how much they wanted for it.
Well, with a price tag of $5 and our munchkin already climbing into, how could we pass up such a bargain!?!??! So we brought it home and cleaned it up. She could not wait to get cruisin'
Emma says, "Is this really for ME?!?"
"Thanks MOM!!!! Hug??? It's a CARRRR!"
Taking her new wheels for a spin.
"I'm just going down to the mall for a few hours... Dad, can I please have some money?"
"Pllleeeeaaassseeethankyooooouyourweellllcome!"
(that's how she says "please" "thank you" you're welcome". It comes out all in one breath.)
"Hands at 10 and 2... check!"
"Ok, I'm leaving."
"Beep Beep!" giggles
"Beep Beep!" more giggles
Dad protecting the garage door from the new driver.
hehehe
"I'm baaack!!!"
She LOVES her new car. And for only $5, so do we!
No comments:
Post a Comment