I told Emma to go pick out an outfit because we need to run to the store to get some groceries and a few other things.
She comes running out with THIS on
...uhmmmm, yeah.
How can I refuse this?
(thank you Alisa for this AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME outfit!)
I asked her if she was SURE that's what she wanted to wear.
She said, "I call Uncle Derek?"
Me: "Sure, call Uncle Derek"
She has a pretend conversation with Uncle Derek and after she says, "Bye See you later"
She has a little celebration on her pink stool.
I'm guessing Uncle Derek told her to go for it!
So I asked her to show me her muscles...
bawhahhah - Oh Lord this child cracks me up!
She then informed me that she was "Ready to Go!"
I said, "What about your shoes?"
So she went and grabbed these:
PURPLE CROCS!
Clearly, an obvious choice!
Though I'm not sure the penguin is convinced...
Emma tried to make him understand. Some guys just don't have good fashion sense...
No worries, she's not letting it stop her.
And off we go!
So if you're in our neighborhood and you see us, this is why my hilarious daughter is wearing a super woman costume and purple crocs!
She makes her Momma proud!
♥
I love it when I see a child out and about and Mom has allowed her to use her creative mind to join the world. Yes, you are doing a good Mom job.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing kids like that, too. yesterday was "ca"reer day" at school. After school I went to IGA with a fireman, a CSX engineer and a cosmotologist!
ReplyDelete