Thursday, February 7, 2013

Beautiful Babies and lots of Crocheting!

Brooklyn is 5 months old!
So beautiful! ♥
 
I'm having a lot of fun spending my days with this little one.  She is so pleasant and happy. 
 
She is such a great napper that I am able to crochet my little heart out!
 
I've been busy since last week.

Minnie Mouse and her soul mate, Mickey Mouse.
A unicorn hat, which Emma pronounces "Beauticorn"
Hand warmers for my mother and her ice cold hands
Valentine Heart garland for Emma's room

 
She wore this hat EVERYWHERE this past weekend!  Even to the car wash:
 
I also made Brooklyn some brightly colored leg warmers!

Getting SOOOOO big.
 
And my most favorite hat thus far: 
A fire fighter's hat!!!
 
Emma says she wants to be a firefighter because they are very strong... then she flexes her muscles for us!  So CUTE.

I think this is her favorite hat too!
 
She even fell asleep with it on.  I found her yesterday morning like this:
 
******
 
Emma's preschool is having a Valentine's Day party next week, so I tried to come up with something fun and unique for her to hand out to her friends.  I was unsuccessful.  So I turned to Pinterest yet again and found this idea HERE
 
I think they are going to be a BIG hit!  What kid doesn't like a silly straw?
 
******

AND big announcement!
 
My niece Zoe was born on Sunday!!!
 
Zoe Abigale
6.5 lbs and 19.25 in long
Momma and Baby are doing great!

She and I are already in sync, I was thinking the EXACT. SAME. THING.
 
******
Emma's imagination has been hilarious lately.  From pretending to be a pirate all day at preschool to walking around the house like she's a penguin:
 
I love her uninhibited creativity!
 
And my cutie patootie pie says it's time to wrap up this post.
 
Have a great weekend everybody!

2 comments:

  1. awesome post .... i gotta get over there!! cant wait til we move closer....Love you guys gmabarb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cute videos. You are becoming a crocheting fool! Only meant in a kind way. I so love Pinterest. Like getting a new magazine on your computer each morning.

    ReplyDelete