Sunday, August 1, 2010

Butterfly Quilt on eBay - LUPUS fundraiser

I've recently discovered a new hobby: QUILTING! I love it. It is something I can do while Emma naps, I'm safe from the sun, and it keeps my arthritis from flaring up. i.e. less pain meds

To help raise money for
WALK FOR LUPUS NOW

I handmade this quilt. This quilt is entirely my design, right down to the butterfly templates. It measures 48 x 68 inches. 100% of the money will go towards TEAM KNAUP.

Please bid on this quilt.
The listing on eBay will expire on Sunday, 8 August at 10:21 pm (EST)

Size: 48 x 68

machine quilted

personal quilt label

Emma wanted to check it out. She likes to roll around on my quilts when I'm finished.

I think she likes this one!

Again, please bid on this quilt and know that your purchase will bring me one step closer to living life LUPUS FREE!

http://item.ebay.com/220647219126

1 comment:

  1. her smile is precious! such a happy little one. lovely quilt, too ... great job!

    ReplyDelete