I took this photo tonight and thought, oh my, she's definitely not a baby anymore. She looks so grown up in this photo. Her hair is getting so long and thick and she has just the cutest spiral curls in the back. She's full of life and personality. We are loving this age with her. Her vocabulary is increasing by leaps and bounds and we couldn't be prouder! I just can't believe how fast she's growing up!
And I'm sure you've all been dying to see what I've been sewing... errrr not... but anyway, here are some things I've been working on.
Remember the Civil War Sampler Quilt? I've sewn 4 more block since my last post about this quilt, Previous CW block post
Block 5 Kansas Trouble
Block 6 Richmond
Block 7 Log Cabin
Block 8 Cotton Boll
And though I cannot show the pictures YET, I have complete 2 full quilts. One is for my sister, Whitley and the other was an adorable cupcake quilt for my friend, Renee. Neither of these ladies have seen their quilts so I can't post photos yet. But I will as soon as I know they've received them.
Number of quilts I've made this year = 6
Total number of quilts I've ever made = 27
(I started quilting Jan 2010)
Did I mention I REALLY enjoy quilting? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment