Today we took a little trip to the zoo!
Oh look who's entering the "terrible twos!" hehehe, we hadn't even been there 5 minutes. Luckily her temper tantrums don't last more than about 20 sec. Then she's her happy go lucky self again. Onward and upward into the zoo we went.
She loved being on Daddy's shoulders. Much better view from up there.
She says, "It's more fun if you close your eyes, like this!"
I love this photo!
Big turtle.
Checking out our cousins... hehehehe
Emma waving at them.
I think she was a little offended they didn't wave back. =)
Oh the giraffes! They got so close to us.
Then of course, she had to get down and run around.
Ever the explorer! She was more interested in the vegetation and landscaping than checking out the animals! If this girl doesn't grow up to be a scientist, I don't know what!
Not even out of the parking lot! I think she enjoyed herself today. We got the annual family pass so we can take many more trips this year.
I love watching her see things for the first time. Her eyes get all big and she gets this huge smile on her face. Like you've just shown her the coolest thing ever!
We are thoroughly enjoying this age with her... well minus the temper tantrums.
♥ Such a great family day! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment