We've been hard at work learning how to count to 10 and say the alphabet. Here are a few videos of our progress.
She's doing very well with her numbers... only messes up on the 7.
And Daddy was zipping in and out of the kitchen so when you see her look off into the distance, she's watching Daddy. :)
The letters we are still working on. We're associating each letter with an animal, since she LOVES animals. So when I get to the letters:
"I" she says, "Iguana"
"Y" she says, "Yak"
"Z" she says, "Zebra"
I love it at the end, I tell her "Good job" and she says, "Thank you".
And yes, Daddy was still zipping in and out of the kitchen...she got a little distracted about midway through the alphabet. :) Gonna have to do the next video when he's at work.
♥ I think I'm starting to see a family resemblance! ♥

What a smart smart beautiful little girl!!! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got this on video! Such a smart cookie...but why wouldn't she be?!?! :)
ReplyDelete