Saturday, June 11, 2011

Splishing and a Splashing!

We got Emma a little kiddie pool and she was in heaven.
She hadn't even changed out of her PJ's yet and she wanted to see her new pool.

Always the little helper.

sooooooo excited!


patiently waiting till the water fills up and she gets her swimsuit on

and she's in!


Daddy showing her the fun things to do with a cup.

heehehehe - she thought it was more fun to pour the water on herself!
(I've been playing around with some photo editing options on photobucket.com)




Love my iPhone - took this video with it and the quality is so much clearer than on our 7 year old video camera that I have previously been using.

Again, playing around with some photo editing.

Such a cutie-pa-tootie pie!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like she enjoyed it! I would love to get a pool like this for the girls, but I figured the dogs would just tear it up!! I love her little pony tail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I bet Raelyn and Reghan would LOVE a pool like this! Maybe you could keep it in the garage or something? I love her ponytail too, it reminds me of one of the Alvin's girlfriend from Alvin and the Chipmunk's... I can't think of her name. Don't you just love those thighs!??!

    ReplyDelete