Today was a totally "girly" day for my *almost* 3 year old.
Mom, Lea, and I took Emma to her first "Spa Day"!!!
All pretty in her new dress.
Family photo with the birthday girl.
She says, "Can we go pick up Miss lea now?!?!?!?"
So we picked up Lea and headed to the nail place.
Picking out the perfect shade of bright, glittery RED.
Lea helping her get situated.
Making sure the lady does a good job.
She was so serious during the whole thing, it was really quite comical.
Emma says, "Hey, girl, how's it going?"
♥ SO CUTE!!! ♥
Pretty nails.
And toes.
After the spa, we went to one of our favorite cafe's!
The waitress brought Emma a HUGE piece of chocolate cake for her birthday!
Oh yeah, chocolate all over the face!
Then, because Emma LOVES going through the car wash... we took Gma Jacki's vehicle for a ride through the car wash.
She kept saying that the brushes were tickling Gma's car!
All in all, I'd say my *almost* 3 year old had a GREAT time today!
So glad Gma Jacki and Lea could join us!!
Still can't believe that on Monday, she'll be 3 years old!

Sweet Happy 3rd Birthday Emma
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo of the three of you! You look so much like your mama there! Definately three very beautiful ladies! I'm glad Emma had such a great time, and the rest of you. Happy Birthday, to that sweet little red head of yours!
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 rd Birthday, Miss Emma! I think she is a very lucky girl<3! Bev, you look great!
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 rd Birthday, Miss Emma! I think she is a very lucky girl<3! Bev, you look great!
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 rd Birthday, Miss Emma! I think she is a very lucky girl<3! Bev, you look great!
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 rd Birthday, Miss Emma! I think she is a very lucky girl<3! Bev, you look great!
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 rd Birthday, Miss Emma! I think she is a very lucky girl<3! Bev, you look great!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you could have a "girls" day out! Very sweet! Hope you are all well and that Miss Emma has a Great Big Girl Birthday and happy #3!
ReplyDeletewhat a happy pre birthday celebration... so much fun!!! <3 Love you lil Emma.....and mommy.... talk to you soon
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Emma. I love the pictures in the spa chair with the lollipop. Priceless.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA from Don and Gertrude love you all
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday ! Emma ! You are beautiful! Hope you have a great Birthday ! Miss you Can't wait to se you in September
ReplyDeleteLove
grandma Jill