Our tree is up and decorated, thanks to my little elf.
She had a lot of fun putting every. single. ornament on...
BELOW 3 feet high!
So if you come over and wonder why the top half of our tree is missing decorations... that's why.
I asked her what she was doing
behind the tree and her response was:
"Well, because I have to see Santa Claus"
Seems legit to me. I don't think Santa will suspect a thing.
Perhaps this year I'll let her sleep by the tree on Christmas Eve.
And ask her in the morning if she saw Santa Claus.
♥
Even Brooklyn got into the Christmas spirit
and helped us with the lights.
well... actually I think she was trying to be
like Uncle Fester from the Addam's family
hehehehheheh
She got a little upset when I took the electrical lights out of her hands/mouth.
She said, "No fair! Emma gets to have ALL the fun."
Oh child, just wait, next year you'll
be trying to climb up that tree!
Emma painted a picture of our tree.
Handprint tree limbs
and
thumbprint lights.
Beautiful!
We have read Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer at least twice a night, every night this week.
Brooklyn doesn't seem to mind one bit.
Any recommendations for other Christmas books to get?
We have the following:
Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer
Twas the Night Before Christmas
The Nutcracker
Frosty the Snowman
The Polar Express
Hope you all are doing well and getting into the Christmas Spirit!

Awesome tree photos merry Christmas Katy
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog Bev!! Always makes me smile! Love the pics and the art tree!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Kathy