Monday, December 30, 2013

Blogging Again

We are starting the blog up again.  

"YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!"


Geez, Brooklyn seems pretty excited about it!  
Perhaps I should have started posting a while back.


Probably will keep it to 1 or 2 posts a month, this kind of awesome creativity takes lot of time and energy. 
And I'm usually pretty exhausted by the time both girls go to bed. 
But I do enjoy blogging and hope you all enjoy our posts too!

Feel free to share your enthusiasm by leaving lots of comments.
Or by just saying Hi to the girls. 


 Emma loves reading comments!


Check back soon! 


3 comments:

  1. So excited you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! I agree with Brooklyn!!! Hi Emma! Looking forward to stories and pics from the Great Northwest :)
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take what I can get. Are you going to still home school?

    ReplyDelete