As we said "Goodbye" to Gma Jill...
We said "Hello" to Gpa Kocher!
Brooklyn is quite comfortable around Gpa Kocher.
Emma... is... well, let's just say, taking her time warming up to him. Hopefully, she'll come around before he leaves on Saturday.
Our mail lady delivered some more packages to our doorstep this week.
Are these not the cutest things ever? Mermaid bib is by far my favorite!
THANK YOU to *Aunt* Kathy and her sister for sending such adorable gifts!
Kathy's sister MADE these! So talented!!!
Emma is going to love Trick or Treating with her Candy Corn Purse!
Brooklyn got some adorable *shoe* socks from Gma & Gpa Kocher. Her feet are still a wee bit too small for socks, but she looks so cute in them, I couldn't resist!
She's 3 weeks old already!
We had her first checkup this week.
We were excited to see how much she's grown, just look how big she is in her carseat now!
Brooklyn says, "I started out this small and now..."
"... I'm THIS big!"
Her measurements:
@ Birth
Wt: 5 lbs 9 oz
Ht: 18.75 in
@ 3 weeks
Wt: 7 lbs 4 oz (25th percentile)
Ht: 20 in (25th percentile)
Doc says, "She's a beautiful, healthy, little girl"
And we couldn't be more grateful.
(thank you Jesus)
Stretching out in Emma's old PJ's
(LOVE hand-me-downs!)
Brooklyn's lucky she has an older sister to give her GIRL clothes as hand-me-downs... I received my OLDer brother's BOY clothes as hand-me-downs.... ah well... I was a tomboy anyway... =D
speaking of my OLDer brother...
It's his birthday!!!!
Happy *HOLY COW are you OLD* birthday.



Love this post! But then again I love them all. I'm glad to read that things are going so well. Your girls are so precious. i can't belive Brooklyn is 3 weeks old! Wasn't she just born yesterday??? Love to all.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your blog makeover. : )
Awwe, love this post, too!! Pics are always so cute. My favorite is Brooklyn's this little and this big pics. !!! Hope all is still going well!! We need a photo of the whole family now;)
ReplyDeleteTake care and big hugs!