Hi everybody!
Seems like it's been forever since we've shared our lives with you all.
Brook-Brook has an announcement! She's now sitting like a big girl in her high chair!
AND trying to scoot!
***♥***
We've been super crafty around here:
TOP: Paint sample cards to make our own Very Hungry Caterpillar
MIDDLE LEFT: Easter Bunny paper plate from THIS BLOG
MIDDLE RIGHT: St Patty's paper plate
BOTTOM: Faux stained glass Easter Eggs
I've also been crocheting a LOT:
TOP: St. Bernard hat
MIDDLE: Goldilocks Hat, Tooth baby rattle, 3 bearded hats
BOTTOM: baby afghan
***♥***
Emma LOVES to read these days. And sometimes I can even get her to read to Brooklyn.
"Red bird, Red bird what do you see?
Brooklyn says, "I'll show you a bird."
BROOKLYN!
That is not nice. Sheesh, the sassy-ness starts so young these days!
***
Brooklyn is so funny these days.
I layed her down on Emma's bed to help Emma with something and turned around to find Brooklyn gnawing on a rubber snake... I'm guessing those teeth are getting ready to pop through at any moment.
Meanwhile, Emma read this entire book to her before naptime. She only needed help with one word, I was super impressed! Brooklyn was all confused because there were no snakes in the story... can't please everybody.
***♥***
When Emma isn't reading to her, she likes to push her around in the stroller.
Emma: "Hey Brooklyn, you want to go for a ride in the stroller?"
... I think Brooklyn's expression speaks for itself...
But really, in her head, I know she's thinking...
"Ain't nobody got time for that stroller business.
This is how I roll...
with my papa...
in the rocking chair."
BAWHAHHAHAHAH - she even cracks herself up with her witty comments.
She's not the only comedian we have in this house.
Emma thinks its hilarious to sit in Brooklyn's bumbo and eat her snack.
***♥***
Our weather has been so beautiful lately, we have been enjoying lots of walks.
I managed to turn our single stroller into a double.
Can you see Brooklyn?
There she is! She loves it down there. Put a few blankets underneath her and she's out like a light!
***♥***
One more thing before we wrap this up, we have started swimming!
She absolutely loves it!
Except for this part, but she's getting better.
***♥***
Love Love LOVE this photo.




You crack me up! Great post as always!!! Love you guys, hope to visit soon! <3. Amanda & crew
ReplyDeleteYour posts always make me smile! =D
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jessi
Love the activities. With Emma pushing Brooklyn around Brooklyn will grow up afraid of nothing. Can you send me the picture that you posted love, love, love underneath via text? Love to put it as my wallpaper. Love mom
ReplyDeleteThanks Amanda and Jessi!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are so right Mom, with Emma pushing the stroller, Brooklyn has become VERY brave! bahwhah
YEAH!!! Maverick is swimming too. I love the single stroller too because Max sits down in the basket and Maverick is in the top and everyone seems to notice little Max dog down in the bottom. Glad we could take a walk this week in the sunny weather, now just to up the temp A LITTLE!
ReplyDelete